Code No. 12001-AH007
Since its introduction, CR-Z is very popular for the world’s first hybrid sport car. HKS tried very hard to develop a supercharger for the hybrid vehicle. And we have adopted HKS famous GT Supercharger which is centrifugal type. It can provide flat torque from the low RPM and have a steady power to the high RPM.
- A perfect complete kit for CR-Z which HKS original design of GTS 4015 Supercharger was adopted.
- All necessary installation parts are included in the Complete Kit. Installation of the kit enables the engine output to increase to 200ps/170ps.
- Pro Kit consists of everything except the F-CON iS + OSC of the Complete Kit.
- By using with Fuel Upgrade Kit together, you can upgrade from STEP 1 to STEP 2.
- No modification to the engine is necessary if the engine output is increased up to 200ps.
(However, it is recommended to use HKS engine upgrade parts for race use.)
- The kits are not applicable on vehicles equipped with a automatic transmission.
|Complete Kit Step2||202.4ps/5,700rpm||26.7kg-m/5,000rpm|
|Complete Kit Step1||175.1ps/5,500rpm||24.6kg-m/4,700rpm|
* These are results of in-house test. Results may vary depending on measuring instruments.
【Notes for Installation of Complete Kits】
- The factory ECU must have the standard data.
- Replace the spark plugs with NGK#8 or equivalent. It’s recommended to use HKS Super Fire Racing M40i.
- High octane gasoline must be used
- Since the factory washer tank is removed to install the kit, DENSO Washer Assy (160200-5070) or similar item may be required.
- Average required installation time is 6 to 8 hours.
|Required Parts for Installation|
|ECU||Factory ECU w/ Standard Data|
|Exhaust||HKS SILENT Hi-Power or Factory|
|Spark Plug||HKS M40i or higher heat range spark plug|
|E/G oil||SUPER OIL Premium 0W25 or 7.5W35|
|Complete Step2||Complete Step1||Pro Kit||Fuel Up|
|S/C Oil system||○||○||○||×|
|S/C installation bracket||○||○||○||×|
|Suction Pipe + Blow off||○||○||○||×|
|Vehicle||Classification||Model||Engine||Model Year||S/C SIZE||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|CR-Z||ZF1||LEA-MF6||10/02-12/09||GTS4015HP||12001-AH007||It needs setting for each vehicle using ECU.For Fuel upgrade kit (14007-AH003) setting.|