Code No. 45002-AD001
Type CD LA400K
- VAC Type CD LA400K is a device to cancel speed limiter of DAIHATSU COPEN LA400K.
- Speed limiter cancel device with a speed signal's optional speed output function.
Connecting with a white wire of Circuit Attack Counter enables the speed indication.
- ECM speed from OBDII does not exceed the limited speed.
- This product must be removed when taking the vehicle to the dealer for inspection.
- Speed Limiter Cancellation
- Speed Signal Option Output
- The engine control unit can be upgraded even after the VAC was installed. Upgrading the engine control unit does not unable the VAC's function
- Connecting the option speed output signal(light blue wire) to CAC or Turbo Timer enables speed indication. (Speed Pulse "4")
- Connect Engine Control Module harness in the engine bay using a relay harness.
Mount the VAC unit to the vehicle interior.
- Estimated installation time is approximately 40 minutes.
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Product||VAC,SLD Type||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|COPEN||LA400K||KF||14/07-||VAC||VAC Type CD LA400K||45002-AD001||For CVT model, when the limiter is cancelled, ecoIDLE light comes on, but it does not affect driving. Refer to the manual for more detailes.|