Code No. 45002-AS002
VAC Type CS ZC33S
※CEL came on during testing on a chassis dynamometer.
- VAC Type CS ZC33S R is a device to cancel speed limiter of SUZUKI SWIFT SPORT ZC33S.
- Speed limiter cancel device with a speed signal's optional speed output function.
Connecting with a white wire of Circuit Attack Counter enables the speed indication.
- ECM speed from OBDII does not exceed the limited speed.
The speed meter indicates the actual speed.
- VAC Type CS ZC33S must be removed when taking the vehicle to the dealer for inspection.
- Speed Limiter Cancellation
- Speed Signal Option Output
- The engine control unit can be upgraded even after the VAC was installed.
Upgrading the engine control unit does not damage the VAC's function
- Connecting the option speed output signal(light blue wire) to CAC or Turbo Timer enables speed indication. (Speed Pulse "4")
- Connect Engine Control Module harness in the engine bay using a relay harness.
Secure the unit of VAC Type CS ZC33S to the vehicle interior.
- Estimated installation time is approximately 40 minutes.
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Product||VAC,SLD Type||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|SWIFT SPORT||ZC33S||K14C(TURBO)||17/09-20/04||VAC||VAC Type CS ZC33S||45002-AS002||6MT Only|